Congratulations on being a 2021 Stella Awards Winner and Finalist! Find everything you need here to get started.
Use the copy with the supporting graphics provided in the Stella Winner and Finalist Toolkit, including social media images, an email signature and a winner logo/badge. Spread the word!
- Suggested Promotional Copy: short version, long version
- Stella Awards Winner and Finalist Logos
- Social Media Images
- Personal Email Signature
- Banner Ads
- Press Release
All of the copy listed below may be used or re-purposed in company emails, blog articles, eNewsletters, your website, social media or other marketing materials.
Short Version Copy (suggested use: social media, website and/or newsletter blurb, personal email signature)
- Tweet This: We’re a #StellaAwards2021 winner and among the best of the best! @mcmagtweet @successfulmtgs #Meetingprofs #Eventprofs
- We’re thrilled to be a 2021 Stella Award winner, as being acknowledged with a Stella is a seal of excellence, signifying that we help deliver an exceptional meetings experience.
- The Stella Awards honor excellence in the meetings industry. The program distinguishes suppliers from around the globe that consistently deliver quality service and innovation to meeting and event professionals.
- To view this year’s Stella Award winners, click here. In addition, all Stella Award winners and finalists are featured in a special section in the November 2021 issues of Meetings & Conventions and Successful Meetings.
- Celebrating the people and places that make the meetings industry great, the 2nd annual Stella Awards Virtual Showcase from Northstar Meetings Group will premiere on Nov. 4, 2021, at 2 p.m. EST. Be sure to tune in! http://northstarmeetingsgroup.com/Stellas
Long Version Copy (suggested use: social media, website and/or newsletter blurb)
[Insert your company name] is proud to be a winner of the prestigious 5th Annual Stella Awards (#StellaAwards2021) from Northstar Meetings Group! We won in the category of [or change to “categories,” if you’re a winner in other categories][list winning category or categories here].
We’re thrilled to be a winner, as being acknowledged with a Stella Award is a seal of excellence, signifying that we help deliver an exceptional meetings experience.
The Stella Awards honor excellence in the meetings industry. The program distinguishes suppliers from around the globe that consistently deliver quality service and innovation to meeting and event professionals. Winners include the very best hotels, convention centers, conference centers, convention and visitor bureaus, destination marketing organizations, destination management companies, airlines and cruise lines.
Wi nners were recognized for achieving overall excellence, superb food and beverage, professionalism of staff, technology innovations, and other critical aspects of the meetings and event experience.
This year, more than 6,000 votes were cast from around the world for the 603 destinations, hotels and service providers nominated in 17 categories in six regions in the United States and worldwide. There were a total of 260 total winners and finalists for 2021.
After nominations closed in 2021, finalists in each category were determined by meeting planners during an open voting period. Winners were then selected by an expert panel of judges overseen by the editors of Northstar Meetings Group’s leading brands, Meetings & Conventions and Successful Meetings.
"Congratulations to all of the 2021 Stella Award winners and finalists,” said Loren Edelstein, vice president and content director for Northstar Meetings Group. “All of the honorees truly represent excellence in the meetings and events industry as valued and respected suppliers. We’re delighted to recognize the best of the best once again, especially as the industry copes with the COVID-19 pandemic and strives to move forward. Thank you to this year’s winners for supporting the meetings and events planners around the globe. We appreciate your ongoing dedication to quality, service and innovation.”
Suggested use: embed on your website, blog post, email newsletter or social (note additional social images and banner ads below).
Click on one of the logos below to download the various formats.
Below are images custom sized for various social media platforms. Be sure to use #StellaAwards2021.
Click on one of the logos below to download the various formats including animated files. For custom social media graphics, please email Yvonne Garcia at email@example.com.
Add Stella Awards logo or banner to your personal email signature.
1. Right click on the image
2. Click “save as”
3. Save to your desktop
Suggested use: embed on your website, blog post or email newsletter
Click on one of the logos below to download the various sizes (300x250, 600x100, 728x90).
Click here to download a copy of the Press Release.